Gordon's Silence Gordon's Silence

I'll be honest with you.

I feel bad for you, taking part in that piece of shit collab.

Seriously, that Orange Box collab was the worst fucking collab i've ever seen in my life. Just about everything that can go wrong with a collab, happened there. The only reason that it is over 3.00 is because of all the Portal and Team Fortress fanboys. It was so bad, I couldn't even write a review (i don't do that often, anyway).

I am a cynic, which seperates me from the dumb crowd. Yes I actually watched through all the flashes, with lots of pain, and near the end this piece of gold finally appeared (i saw it in that trailer ...).

I gotta say, the art style is great and the joke about the whole silence of Gordon Freeman was good. Too bad you didn't create something much longer. It would have destroyed that whole collab thing. I actually wonder if I would ever create something Half-Life related in the next time ... nahh ... probably not. It still makes me wonder how few the amount of HL flashes is anyway.

(This review ends here, before I end up writing too much shit)

Greensinge responds:

Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the review, and referring to my part as a 'piece of gold' is just the icing on top!

Cheers!

DD&BT : The Super Show DD&BT : The Super Show

Rabbez is still the master of randomness

Well, fuck me in the ass, the wait was long, but i could "beta-test" it before, and i loved it. Too bad, this fucker didn't want to include the "SHADDAP"- Megaman. :<

The cliff scene is my favorite, along with the ugly snake.

CONCLUSION : INSTANT-BONER ! 5/5

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

Fucking awesome ... but now a serious question ...

Are you by chance John Kricfalusi ... or related ... or ... how the hell did you copy his style that perfect ?! Ren & Stimpy all the way ! Thats not just some coincidence, it can't be ... >:(

When Tom Cruise points his finger at the PC, this was EXACTLY how Ren & Stimpy was animated in the first season ... it's totally confusing me, you've got to tell me.

LULZunlimited responds:

John K's animation style is one of my biggest and most recent influences. I love those "YOOOOOUUUU!!!!" + GIANT POINTING FINGER cliches from Ren & Stimpy. My drawing style is a little different of course (watch closely) but I was going for a Spumco feel for some of the scenes and characterizations.
So, no, I'm not John Kricfalusi, but someday I will steal his skin and wear it like a suit.

Tingbo's School Tingbo's School

Bananas

Hey man, that was funny, especially the voice of Tingbo. And the choosing scenes were goddamn funny... (the window one sucked though)...

"Are you a fucking idiot - yes/no" hahahahahaha

Make another one and muuuch loooooooonger.

Bill the Demon Bill the Demon

Good stuff there

Btw: Your game was just on german tv two minutes ago.

Windows XP alpha 0.1 Windows XP alpha 0.1

Oh my god...

This is so realistic it´s almost scary... :|

Mad-Bax responds:

LOL, Thanks!

Warcraft II Remake (Classical) Warcraft II Remake (Classical)

Not bad

I liked it ! But sometimes the music didn´t have the right feeling. I think the start wasn´t that good. Ehhh, im new to audio reviews.